Monday, December 04, 2006

The other half is gripped with fear. How do you explain that the first thing I say when I wake up from my nap is "I better go and memorise that rule that says you must be reasonable?" I'm memorising rules in my sleep that aren't even real rules! And the worst thing is that I think it's real- even my sleep isn't safe from Contract!
It doesn't help that everyone is finishing up their exams either today or tomorrow. I've lost the motivation to study - you know it when you don't even care what the case is about, you just want to know what it stands for. (Either that or you take one hour to finish a topic you know you should be spending more time on)
Torts was okay I guess? In the end, my grand plan of studying a lot for it fell through and God and family and friends took main priorities. I'm just going to hope for the best for Contract. Besides, I still have 3 more days.
Please God, you said you'll never leave me nor forsake me. I believe you'll see me through.